For the entire duration of the project 6 transnational project meetings have been planned. The purpose of transnational project work is to bring people together, through face-to-face meetings, which can make communication and monitoring processes effective.
The objectives of these meetings are:
- get to know people better among themselves, laying the foundations for a fruitful collaboration;
- produce synergies for results that are possible only by working with others;
- dealing with discussions and evaluation work;
- decide together how to manage the next steps of the project;
- facilitate communication;
- create empathy among the partners;
- visit and learn about the realities of partners in other countries;
- learning from each other.